Slave Owners are in Your Pocket
Click here to read the text on the above display.
You can also print it out to create your own “Slave Owners are in Your Pocket” display
Slave owners are in your pocket! Let the world know! Stamp your bills!
Making this display is really easy.
1. get a sheet of 20 x 30-inch black foam core.
2. on the long side, mark two vertical lines 8 inches from either side so the dimension is 8 inches – 14 inches – 8 inches
3. score these lines (cut the foam core but don’t go all the way through)
4. bend along these score lines so you have a free-standing 3-panel display
5. Below Slaveowner text is a link to are sheets you can print out and glue down
6. get a stamp made that says “slaveholder”.
TAGS: [Collective Action]